Spring 2024 Registration is NOW OPEN
Click Here to Register
|*Volunteer Buy-out: $250 per player
- Baseball Hat
- Picture Day (League will provide a basic photo package)
- Opening Day Festivities
- Open for all players born between: Sep 1, 2007 - Aug 31, 2020
- Players must live or attend a school within the league boundaries (See map here)
- Season runs from January - May (Upper Division post-season may run into June)
- All games are play on Saturdays (Upper Division teams may have weekday games)
- Expect a time commitment of at least 2 days per week (Upper Divisions may require more)
- MANDATORY PLAYER EVALUATIONS: For all players League Age 9 or older and those League age 8 who wish to play in AA (Date TBD: Early January)
- Players wanting to register after registration closes will be added to a waitlist and will only be placed on a team if/when space is available
* All Upper Division teams will be formed via draft process; only players who have attended Player Evaluations will be eligible for the draft. Once teams have been formed no changes can be made per Little League rules.
* Team Managers will set the day and time for team practices based on practice field allocation and personal availability. The practice days will not be known until after the player has been placed on a team.